As we prepare to welcome students, faculty, and staff to campus for the fall term, Dartmouth is implementing extensive protocols designed to maintain a safe environment where everyone can thrive. The health and well-being of our community members are our highest priorities. Our multi-pronged health and safety plan for reopening the campus includes strategies to limit the introduction of COVID-19 to our community using testing, travel restrictions, and quarantine requirements. Our plan includes processes for managing issues that may arise throughout the term with masking and physical distancing protocols, ongoing surveillance testing, tracking of cases, specially designated quarantine and isolation housing, and community expectations that all students are expected to sign. By adhering to these important requirements, we all play a role in preserving the Dartmouth experience for all.
Community Safety Plan
• Robust COVID-19 testing for students, faculty, and staff
• Clear and consequential community expectations for undergraduate and professional/graduate students
• Comprehensive travel guidance
• Mandatory quarantine policies
• Masking policy
• Physical distancing and handwashing protocols
• Intensive facilities cleaning
• Group-size restrictions
Please send your inquiries to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated Aug. 11, 2020 3:02 p.m.